26/10/2006

Altruísmo musical

Tem uma música do Flaming Lips que eu adoro, chama Fight Test. Eu falava pra todo mundo que essa era a minha música, mas como eu sou uma pessoa com o coração enorrrrrrrrme, doei a letra pro Rô. Aí vai a letra.

Fight Test
Flaming Lips

I thought I was smart
I thought I was right
I thought it better not to fight
I thought there was a
Virtue in always being cool
so when it came time to Fight
I thought I'll just step aside
and that time would Prove you wrong and that you would be the fool
I don't know where the sun beams end and the starlight begins it's all a mystery
Oh to fight is to defend
if it's not
Now than tell me when would be the time that you would stand up
And be a man
for to lose I could accept but to surrender
I just wet and regretted this moment
oh that I
I Was the fool
I don't know where the sun beams end and the starLight begins it's all a mystery
And I don't know how a man decides what right for his Own life
it's all a mystery
Cause I'm a man not a boy and there are things
You can't avoid you have to face them when you're not prepared
To face them
If I could
I would
but you're with him now it'd do no good
I should have fought him but instead I let him
I let Him take it

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Linda! As duas - a Fê e a música!